King Arthur Flour Baking Contest
WHO MAY ENTER
Open to All Ages
PRIZES – One category of King Arthur Flour Prizes for all ages:
1st place: $75 gift certificate to the Baker’s Catalogue/kingarthurflour.com
2nd place: $50 gift certificate to the Baker’s Catalogue/kingarthurflour.com
3rd place: King Arthur Flour Logo Canvas Tote Bag
1. Pre-entry form is required (download it here) and is due as follows: Must be received no later than Monday, August 7, 2017.
2. Exhibitor must bring the opened bag of King Arthur Flour or submit a UPC label from the flour bag when he/she submits the entry.
3. Entry must follow the designated recipe:
a. For the all entries, the recipe for Egg Yolk Sponge Cake with Orange Butter Frosting must be used exactly as it appears.
4. An entry form must accompany the entry.
5. All entries must be submitted on a white paper or plastic plate or foil-covered cardboard for judging. Entire Egg Yolk Sponge Cake with Orange Butter Frosting.
6. Judging will be based on the following criteria:
a. Flavor: 50 points
b. Overall Appearance or creativity: 25 points
c. Texture: 25 points
TOTAL: 100 points
7. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
8. All exhibit building entries must be in the Exhibition Building Thursday, August 10, 2017, between 3:00pm and 7:00pm OR Friday, August 11, 2017, between 8:00am and noon.
9. EXHIBITS MAY NOT BE REMOVED BEFORE 6:00PM SUNDAY, August 13, 2017.
Mail your entry form to: Mrs. Edie Main, 1 Duck River Lane, Old Lyme, CT 06371
Or email your entry form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry must be received no later than Monday, August 7, at the above address, or postmarked by Friday, August 4.